Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Inspired Ding-Dong-Ditch!

Hello my lovelies! No I haven't forgotten about The SIP project, have you Lol? I have ideas for posts all the time, I just don't have enough time, especially lately. My wonderful committee and I have been hard at work keeping Service Beans going. As I was putting together a list of service ideas which goes on the back of the service record sheets, it being February I am going with a Valentines theme of service ideas. During Christmas sometimes someone starts up a You've Been Grinched ding-dong-ditch or something similar and I thought why not do one for Valentines day?! I tried to find one online, but couldn't so I decided to make one and enlist the skills of my sister Amy for the poem. Can I just say she is awesome, she has a ton on her plate, but is always happy to help me with whatever.

All you do is make some goodies, print out this sheet and leave it with your goodies at someones house. They then make copy of it and put one on their door so if someone sees the sheet they know to go to someone else's house. Then they make goodies and leave one of these sheets at someone else's house. The process continues and continues. It would be fun to hear how many people do this so if you do it let me know :)




Well my friends get out there and do some ding-dong-ditching! I am going to go eat a bowl of Lucky Charms because it's been one of those weeks two weeks. I need some magically delicious in my life right about now ;) And I know getting out there with my kids and doing some ding-dong-ditching and thinking of others will help.

Oh and in case you want some fun ideas for Valentine's day traditions that any women will love check out this post I did a few years back.

Alrighty, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)