Dunt, dunt, dun...
Cara at This little light has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger award. This first time I heard from Cara was a few days ago when she left one of the sweetest comments ever on my blog. I would be lying if I said I don't get a little discouraged now and again with trying to get my blog out into the blogosphere. Her comments have really given me a boost. I can't thank her enough. Cara is a unique voice a funny and zany one at that. Check her out...
As per the official rules I am to tell you 7 random things about me whiter you like it or not...I want to hear something about you too, at least one random thing...come..on!
1) I can never collect enough buttons, ribbon and trim NEVER. (Come back on Monday to see my guest post)
2) I love stuff but hate clutter...how does that work?
3) Breakfast is my favorite meal.
4) I used to get asked what country I was from because I used to slur words together and apparently that made me sound foreign. For example I used to say my name so fast and slurred that when introduced to new people they would say " your names Yin?" Said more slowly and enunciated you would hear DeAnn. My husband is the one that pointed this out to me and now I say my name so normal human ears can hear it
5) I totally love music like the Lower Lights...not sure what genre it is, kinda folksy but dang good! Take a listen...really, you won't regret it. I dedicate this to you Cara ;)
6) I would want a bigger house only so I could put more pictures up on the walls.
7) I hate when I can't articulate things the way I want to...happens entirely to often.