Monday, February 6, 2012

The cutest frame...ever! DIY project






Hello Love! I am super excited ECSTATIC to be guest posting for Kim over at her blog today the Keller Creative. Her blog is a great mix of DIY projects, handy information, and finds. I am still drooling over a bronze tired chandelier she posted weeks ago...I am totally obsessed with tired decor...anybody with me on that? Well head on over heart sweets and see how I decorated and distressed this frame.  Doesn't it make you think of happy summer days? That's where it takes me and it's only February, I am totally ready for summer, aren't you?

Happy Monday!!!


                                                             You might also like:

                         Mullen family photos & service project        Rock photo holder DIY       Cumorah's Vogue portraits













5 comments:

  1. So cute! I found you over at Adventures in Dinner Blog. I cant wait to follow and see your designs.

    Allice

    www.tutulands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right-it is the cutest frame ever :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute frame.I am now following you on Linky followers.I would love to have you follow me back. I really enjoy meeting new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on the blog hop, I'm your newest LF follower- would love it if you followed me too!
    -Melissa
    www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)