Monday, February 13, 2012

Courageous



I have been debating on seeing this movie for a few weeks and decided to watch it last night. I am getting more a more frustrated and saddened by the MAJORITY of movies and TV shows. Primarily because I don't want to watch a sad or depressing movie...it just doesn't make sense, why would I want to watch a movie that leaves me feeling totally bummed...lame, no thanks! I am also tired of movies that make SIN look so appealing and consequence free. It's nice to find movies that you can watch and fill happy and uplifted by. This is one of them. Why am I putting this on my blog? Well for one the message of this movie is really great (the clip is just funny we all need to laugh if you want to know what it's about watch it) I needed to hear it! Service begins in the home if we don't love ourselves and family then how can we go out and change the rest of the world? It starts in the home!

What do you think? Agree or disagree? Do you have any favorite uplifting or inspiring movies?

Here are a few more of my favorite movies:

Forever strong

Alabama Moon

The Blind Side



Have any big plans for V-day coming up?????




You might also like:

Cami's service project & bridal portraits









Photo flower pin DIY project



Mullen family service project & portraits






2 comments:

  1. I have been debating on seeing this one, too. I like some cheese in my movies, but only if it's done right. I was afraid this would take religion to a level of cheese that I can't appreciate. I've heard from a TON of people it was pretty well done, so I guess I'm gonna have to break down and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Sist'a! I love Fireproof, The Other Side of Heaven, Ever After, Enchanted, and good old Princess Bride. It's so hard to find movies that are appropriate (even just for adults). I hate watching movies that bring a bad feeling into the home! Sounds like I need to see this one, too! Ooh, and I loved Blind Side...so good!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)