Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Josh & Carly's service project & portraits



I am super excited to be featuring most of the project over at Marilyn's blog The Artsy Girl Connection today. She has been a real heart sweet putting up with me and trying to make this all work. While we have never met I have no doubt that she is one of the sweetest people I know. Marilyn has a passion for photography, doing good, crafting and food and I am sure many other things but those are a few passions we share in common.

I have known Josh and Carley's mom since I was four, granted they moved away when I was 6. We lived in the same neighborhood and went to to same Church. Our parents and siblings were friends and I still remember going over to their house. Being totally fascinated with all the interesting stuff they had from when they lived in Indonesia. It's funny how we both ended up in the same small town in New Mexico. We moved here six months ago and they moved here two years ago from Detroit. Which is why when I was talking to their mom about what potential places we could do her kiddos portraits when I mentioned this place with all it's old trucks. There was no hesitation that this was the right place for her motor city babies. I am really happy they participated in The SIP project, thanks Tario family!

I am so very thankful for everyone who stops by my blog and hope that you know I love and appreciate every comment. Weather you tell me in person when you see me or when left on my blog.


                     Here are a few pictures of the Tario family completing their service project.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)