Saturday, December 17, 2011

Don't tease me!

                             
I have had three peoples service projects all finishing at the same time, which means it's time for them to get a CD of their pictures. So I have been editing like a crazy women. I just gave a CD of pictures to the Young family today and I am so excited to do the full post! I am just waiting on one more thing and I will be able to do it this week. I am super exited about the way their pictures turned out and their service project. My excuse for a teaser; I have to put a link on my website to show ownership to enter a photography contest. Put on by Improve photography I stumbled onto the website a few weeks ago and am really glad I did. It is one of the best informative photography websites that I have come across. I  have really enjoyed the articles that I have read and would recommend the site to anyone interested in photography. No, it's not a requirement that I endorse them to enter the contest, but hey, since were on the topic and if you have an interest in improving you photography skills check it out!  Here is a link to an article called 10 creative tips for capturing memorable holiday photos. Great tips for anybody!






3 comments:

  1. You are such a tease...LOVE those pics with the old cars! Fantastic. I can't wait to see all the other ones, you busy girl, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these.. SO creatively captured.I love the tones as well. : )) Great shoot..

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)