Monday, February 25, 2013

Photo Challenge

          Self-Portrait Photo Challenge week

(Pin me! Please :)

I hope you will do this with me! Look ladies it's important to have a photo of yourself, I don't want to hear I will get some nice photos of myself when I lose the 10 lbs I have been trying to lose for the last 5 years. No excuses! Get in front of the camera, be creative! Include things in the photo that help tell your story, hide behind them a little if it makes you feel better. I also suggest that you get a shutter release remote (the one I got was $7) it will come in handy for future challenges hint hint. I realize it can be tricky to get your shot in focus otherwise, so set up your shot and have someone else hit the button on your camera and it will still be a "self-portrait."

I found a sunny window and pulled open the curtains for my self-portrait.


Taken with my Sony A550 using my fave lens the 35mm. ISO 800, (aperture) F/2, shutter speed 1/500.

The first week I get 20 entries for the photo challenge the following week I will do a giveaway for that weeks entrants. So spread the word! Get your BFF to do it with you! 

    The important thing is that we document our lives! Get snappin my friends :)

How to enter the photo challenges...
1. After you have your killer photo post it to The SIP Project FaceBook page.
2. If you want a critique of your photo tell me something like "critique me baby" or " What do you think?" The more humor the better ;) If you don't ask me to critique your photo I won't.
3. If you have any specific questions about your photo ask!
4.I will give you a critique sandwich, one positive thing about your photo, one way it could be improved and another positive thing about your photo.
5.I will share my favorite photo each day. I would love to share every photo but don't want to clog up everyone's FaceBook feed with photos, I am sure you understand!

             Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see your self-portraits!




2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site.

    It appears like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening
    to them too? This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

    Here is my web-site - drive traffic to a blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the comment above is a Spam comment (we get them all the time on Pinstrosity...they claim to have a problem with the site or a "question" and then they always end with a "here's my site" or a "check out my site"). I haven't seen any problems with the text running off the screen either.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)