Thursday, November 17, 2011

In the nude...nail polish



Tell me the "In the nude..." took you a little by surprise until you read "nail polish" I thought about leaving it at "In the nude"  but then I know some would leave my blog. So let's talk about nail polish let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be let's talk about...nail polish. You know I wouldn't want my daughter listening to this song but somehow since I used to listen to it in 6th grade it seems innocent. If your scratching your head wondering what the heck I am talking about then let's move on. If you can name that song mad props to you and don't you feel old now? Here is my nude nail polish review...

So I may not be a crazy fashionista but I don't think I am a shlumpadinka either. Accessorizing makes a big differacne in pictures. Little details matter, like if your nail polish looks like crud cause it's been on your fingernails for weeks. Then it just takes away from the put together look. Nail color doesn't have to be racy and poppin to get attention. Have you tried any of the nude finger nail polishes? Cause I am obsessed with nude nail polish. When I find a color that I love like plum/burgundy/pinkish I buy every shade of it I can find...not all at once mind you. So that's what happened with the nude nail polish I wanted to find the perfect "one" and I purchased about 10 to find the "one." I have seen it on models in photos and I just think it looks swanky or...whatever I just really love it for some reason...some things just speak to you.

This is the "one" Que angels singing alleluia chorus...



Sally Hansens Nude Now goes on nice and smooth and well it's just the perfect shade :) I have taken all the guess work out of it for you.




"Nude-as-naked nails look refreshingly demure, yet provocative. Make sure your polish comes in a high-gloss formula so you don't end up looking like you have mannequin hands." Tip & pic from





Thanks for stopping by!!! 

You might also like:

Cumorah's Vogue portraits




The Giving Jar 

Cami's bridal shoot & service project








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)