Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Do You Want to get to Know Your Kids Teachers Better? Then Use This Fun Teacher Survey!

I don't know why I didn't think of this before! It would have been so nice to know this stuff when we brought stuff for my daughters teachers in the past. Live and learn I suppose. Service Beans is going to continue at the school (though I have passed the torch onto someone else who is pretty darn terrific I might add) I think this sheet will be a fun way for my daughter wait I have two kiddos in school now, still getting used to that! Anyway, it will be a good way for them (and me) to get ideas on how they can earn some Service Beans. Armed with good information we'll be able to do some thoughtful and fun things for them through out the year. Anyone have a Pinterest board dedicated to teacher gifts? If you do let me know so I can follow it!

I hope you find this sheet helpful and while you're here I also hope you'll take a sec and pin it or share it on Face Book or somsing :)

Scatter Sunshine!

  -DeAnn

Go here to print the Teacher Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)