Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dish Out Some Lunch Box Note Love!

My little man just started kindergarten and so now I have two kids in school. I miss them, but it's also nice to have lots of quite time with baby cakes. I saw lunch box notes on Pinterest and thought what a great and simple way to show these little turkeys I love them mid way through their day. Not sure if I am going to give them one everyday or just do give them one about two times a week. I will also just print enough out for the year, cut them out and have them ready to go. After looking at lots of lunch box notes I created two, to fill the gap I saw and put them in categories. Also don't you think some lunch box note love is in line for your spouse?! Interested in a post like that?

Make them laugh!


Print these here. You can find more here and here don't forget here while you're at it here.

Lunch box laughs free printables... cute!
Yep you need more of these here and here are a slew too.
........................................................................................................................................................

Encourage & Uplift!


Print these here. Below is one I made. I didn't see any blank ones, I suppose you could just use a post it note or something, but what's more important is the idea of sharing something uplifting and encouraging. I plan on sharing scriptures and quotes using the blank one here.
  
                    
..............................................................................................................................................................
Play on Words!


 Uh... here and don't forget this one

                     Cute printable notes for kids' lunch boxes!
Find the above here. And some here...
................................................................................................................................................................

Fill in the Blank & Writing Prompts!

lunch notes
Find these here, here

I also felt there was a gap here. Who doesn't love a heart felt message?! Silliness is fun, but heart felt is needed too. Find the above here. I would also suggest using the blank notes to come up with your own writing prompts.
..........................................................................................................................................................

Uh...Misc? ;)
I told my kids I put a magic spell on their banana's hehe, may as well do things like this when they are young. If you want to skip the notes all together chalk board paint is a fun solution!
                    Lunch Box with Chalkboard. I want to get this for my future husband one day and write sweet notes that he can read at lunch when at work. :)Lunchbox Love Notes on a Banana Peel, Scratch a message and by lunch time it turns brown


                   Don't forget the holidays! This Valentines day printable prints all on one sheet.
                          free printable valentine lunch box notes |TodaysCreativeBlog.net































I love this idea! Though buying prints isn't very economical for me, I think I will just try printing photos out and writing on them. I think this will be my daughters favorite and the writing prompt "When you were a baby you..." Which one do you think your kids will enjoy most???

DIY back-to-school lunchbox notes | Carrie Ryan for Camille Styles

Hope you print them out and I hope to be making a habit of doing this real soon!

Scatter Sunshine!

-DeAnn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what your thinking and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Thanks for stopping by :) Come back soon! (I respond to every comment via e-mail so it won't show up here unfortunately)